For most libertarians, the realization that libertarianism was the philosophy to follow came in one eureka moment. Suddenly, it all made sense! We want to know about your moment. What triggered you to become a libertarian? Give us the who/what/when/where/why of your conversion to liberty. Write a statement, make a video, sing a song…however you want to tell us your story, we want to hear it and share it with your fellow libertarians!
Donate to the Advocates!
Subscribe to the Liberator Online!Each issue brings you:
- Communication tips and techniques from leading libertarian communications experts including Sharon Harris, Michael Cloud and Dr. Mary Ruwart. Learn the best ways to communicate the ideas of liberty!
- Resources from across the liberty movement that apply libertarian insights to current events. Entertaining and enlightening political commentary.
- The first place for updates on the programs and resources from the Advocates for Self-Government.
- An ongoing introduction to, and exploration of, the ideas of liberty. -- Persuasive answers to the tough questions often asked about libertarianism.
- Special offers only for Liberator Online subscribers.
…and much more!
Archives by Date
TagsAdvocates News Anne Frank Ask Dr. Mary Ruwart Cato Institute Charity Education First Principles Founders Hardy Macia Independence Day Intellectual Ammunition intervention Jefferson Messaging Minimum Wage Minimum Wage and Workers' Rights NSA One-Minute Liberty Tip Persuasion PowerPoint President's Corner Press Release Reason Rupert Boneham Self-Government Sharon Harris Surveillance State Syria They Said It Training Welfare What's Happening with the Advocates Why Libertarian? World's Smallest Political Quiz WSPQ