For most libertarians, the realization that libertarianism was the philosophy to follow came in one eureka moment. Suddenly, it all made sense! We want to know about your moment. What triggered you to become a libertarian? Give us the who/what/when/where/why of your conversion to liberty. Write a statement, make a video, sing a song…however you want to tell us your story, we want to hear it and share it with your fellow libertarians!
Donate to the Advocates!
Subscribe to the Liberator Online!Each issue brings you:
- Communication tips and techniques from leading libertarian communications experts including Sharon Harris, Michael Cloud and Dr. Mary Ruwart. Learn the best ways to communicate the ideas of liberty!
- Resources from across the liberty movement that apply libertarian insights to current events. Entertaining and enlightening political commentary.
- The first place for updates on the programs and resources from the Advocates for Self-Government.
- An ongoing introduction to, and exploration of, the ideas of liberty. -- Persuasive answers to the tough questions often asked about libertarianism.
- Special offers only for Liberator Online subscribers.
…and much more!
Archives by Date
TagsAsk Dr. Mary Ruwart Ayn Rand big government Cato Institute Congress conservative Democrats Education Edward Snowden federal government freedom free enterprise Intellectual Ammunition James Harris law enforcement Liberator Online libertarian libertarianism Libertarian Party Libertarians libertarian society liberty liberty movement marijuana Mary Ruwart Michael Cloud NSA One-Minute Liberty Tip OPH Persuasion PowerPoint President's Corner President Obama prohibition Rand Paul Reason TV Remy Republicans Ron Paul Sharon Harris Syria Thanksgiving They Said It video war on drugs World's Smallest Political Quiz