Your Generous Donation Qualifies You for Great Thank-You Gifts
Give $115 or more, or become a monthly donor of $10 or more and you’ll receive two brand-new books described below — FREE.
From Michael Cloud, author of Secrets of Libertarian Persuasion
Imagine sharing libertarian ideas with your family or friends – and hearing them say, “You’re right. I agree!”
Imagine going into every conversation knowing that you have dozens of different ways to reach the person’s heart and mind with libertarian ideas. Unlocking More Secrets of Libertarian Persuasion makes this possible.In this book you’ll find:
- How to discover, create, and activate more libertarians
- How to bypass people’s knee-jerk objections to libertarian ideas
- Fables, stories and sayings that open closed minds
- How to have fun doing libertarian outreach
- Why “libertarian” might be a… verb
- Harry Browne’s most powerful persuasion principle
- Identifying and avoiding communication landmines
- The two words that can cripple your case for liberty
- How To dismantle and disarm anti-freedom slogans
- … and so much more.
Put these methods to work – and you’ll find new success in opening hearts and minds to liberty!
From Dr. Mary Ruwart, author of Healing Our World
The ideas of liberty are bold– even startling – to those encountering them for the first time, often leading to some pretty tough questions for libertarians.
What would YOU say if someone asked you a question like these?
- Would I be allowed to drive drunk in a libertarian society?
- How could we have national defense without taxes to fund a military?
- What is to control price gougers in a libertarian society?
- You would let people practice medicine without a license? That’s crazy!
- Should my neighbor be free to possess thermonuclear weapons?
- Why shouldn’t we intervene overseas if we can save lives?
- Should businesses be allowed to discriminate?
- Imagine a drug that makes its users want to kill. Would you make it legal?
- How would libertarians stop developers from turning land around Yosemite and the Grand Canyon into housing developments?
- Would polygamy be legal in a libertarian society?
- Wouldn’t we become like the Wild West without some gun control?
- No child labor laws? So you want us to go back to sweat shops?
- Without zoning, how would I keep a porn shop out of my neighborhood?
- If assisted suicide is legalized, won’t every depressed teenager take it as an easy way out?
- What about people who didn’t save for retirement? Just let ‘em starve?
- If roads were privately owned, could someone buy my street and tell me to move out of my house?
Author of Healing Our World and libertarian activist Dr. Mary Ruwart offers powerful answers to these and other questions about liberty and the free society.
Have you ever been stumped by a common (or even off-the-wall) objection to libertarianism? Not to worry! Now YOU have the answers!
For Your Donation of $60 or more (or pledge of $5 or more per month), you get YOUR CHOICE of the two books above — FREE! Simply let us know in the comments field which book you prefer.
For your gift of $30.00 or more you’ll receive this world-famous outreach tool to share with friends, families, co-workers and others:100 Deluxe World’s Smallest Political Quiz cards!
Keep a supply of this classic tool on hand. Carry them in your briefcase, purse or wallet. Put them in letters and greeting cards. Pass them out to friends and strangers alike — and watch their eyes light up!
If you want to quickly reach people with libertarian ideas, put the magic of the Quiz to work for you!
“The World’s Smallest Political Quiz is one of the freedom movement’s most recognized and effective outreach tools. … The World’s Smallest Political Quiz is responsible for many Americans’ first contact with libertarian ideas. While traveling around the country, I have often heard people say, ‘I never knew I was a libertarian until I took the Quiz!’” — Ron Paul
You’ll get a package of 100 of the Deluxe version of our world-famous World’s Smallest Political Quiz cards!
Thank you for your dedication to liberty
and for supporting the vital work of the Advocates!
Get these great Thank You gifts by donating now on the Advocates 100% secure donation page. If you would prefer, you can give your gift by phone. Just call us at (770) 386-8372.