Brett Bittner serves as the Executive Director of the Advocates for Self-Government. Originally from Georgia, Brett has lived in South Carolina, Texas, Alabama, and Indiana. The Indianapolis resident was Marketing Director for The Advocates before becoming the Executive Director in April 2015. Prior, he served in multiple roles for the Libertarian Party, including Executive Director of the Libertarian Party of Georgia, Chairman of the Libertarian State Leadership Alliance (LSLA), and Chairman of the largest county affiliate in Georgia. In addition to his Libertarian Party credentials, Brett also served as a member of the Marietta City School Board, being elected in a special election to fulfill an unexpired term and re-elected the following year to a full term. He also served on the Steering Committee for Get A Move On ATL, a project of the Civic League of Regional Atlanta. Currently, he also serves as founder, and on the board, of the the Indianapolis chapter of America’s Future Foundation. He addresses civic and leadership groups throughout on current issues and free-market solutions. He is a frequent contributor to newspapers and radio programs around the country and spent two years providing free-market perspectives as a commentator on a daily Liberty Express radio program.
Donate to the Advocates!
Subscribe to the Liberator Online!Each issue brings you:
- Communication tips and techniques from leading libertarian communications experts including Sharon Harris, Michael Cloud and Dr. Mary Ruwart. Learn the best ways to communicate the ideas of liberty!
- Resources from across the liberty movement that apply libertarian insights to current events. Entertaining and enlightening political commentary.
- The first place for updates on the programs and resources from the Advocates for Self-Government.
- An ongoing introduction to, and exploration of, the ideas of liberty. -- Persuasive answers to the tough questions often asked about libertarianism.
- Special offers only for Liberator Online subscribers.
…and much more!
Archives by Date
TagsActivist Ammunition Ask Dr. Mary Ruwart Ask Dr. Ruwart big government Cato Institute Congress Constitution Conversations With My Boys Education FBI federal government First Amendment freedom free speech From Me To You government Intellectual Ammunition Iraq law enforcement Liberator Online libertarian libertarian ideas libertarianism Libertarian Party Libertarians liberty marijuana News You Can Use NSA Obama administration ObamaCare One-Minute Liberty Tip peace Persuasion PowerPoint police politics President's Corner President Obama Rand Paul Republicans Ron Paul taxes They Said It war on drugs World's Smallest Political Quiz