For most libertarians, the realization that libertarianism was the philosophy to follow came in one eureka moment. Suddenly, it all made sense! We want to know about your moment. What triggered you to become a libertarian? Give us the who/what/when/where/why of your conversion to liberty. Write a statement, make a video, sing a song…however you want to tell us your story, we want to hear it and share it with your fellow libertarians!
Donate to the Advocates!
Subscribe to the Liberator Online!Each issue brings you:
- Communication tips and techniques from leading libertarian communications experts including Sharon Harris, Michael Cloud and Dr. Mary Ruwart. Learn the best ways to communicate the ideas of liberty!
- Resources from across the liberty movement that apply libertarian insights to current events. Entertaining and enlightening political commentary.
- The first place for updates on the programs and resources from the Advocates for Self-Government.
- An ongoing introduction to, and exploration of, the ideas of liberty. -- Persuasive answers to the tough questions often asked about libertarianism.
- Special offers only for Liberator Online subscribers.
…and much more!
Archives by Date
TagsActivist Ammunition Ask Dr. Mary Ruwart Ask Dr. Ruwart big government California Cato Institute Congress drugs Drug War Education FBI federal government First Amendment freedom Freedom on Campus free speech From Me To You government Intellectual Ammunition Iraq law enforcement Liberator Online libertarian libertarianism Libertarian Party Libertarians liberty marijuana News You Can Use NSA Obama administration ObamaCare One-Minute Liberty Tip peace Persuasion PowerPoint police President's Corner President Obama Rand Paul Republicans Ron Paul taxes They Said It war on drugs World's Smallest Political Quiz