Marshall Fritz was the founder of the Advocates for Self-Government, and was perhaps best known as the creator of the World’s Smallest Political Quiz. Marshall presented this introduction to libertarianism in 1991, and comes courtesy of Libertarianism.org. Here is the video of it: http://youtu.be/TFCz2R2U_kE.
Donate to the Advocates!
Subscribe to the Liberator Online!Each issue brings you:
- Communication tips and techniques from leading libertarian communications experts including Sharon Harris, Michael Cloud and Dr. Mary Ruwart. Learn the best ways to communicate the ideas of liberty!
- Resources from across the liberty movement that apply libertarian insights to current events. Entertaining and enlightening political commentary.
- The first place for updates on the programs and resources from the Advocates for Self-Government.
- An ongoing introduction to, and exploration of, the ideas of liberty. -- Persuasive answers to the tough questions often asked about libertarianism.
- Special offers only for Liberator Online subscribers.
…and much more!
Archives by Date
TagsActivist Ammunition Ask Dr. Mary Ruwart Ask Dr. Ruwart big government Cato Institute Congress Constitution Conversations With My Boys Education FBI federal government First Amendment freedom free speech From Me To You government Intellectual Ammunition Iraq law enforcement Liberator Online libertarian libertarian ideas libertarianism Libertarian Party Libertarians liberty marijuana News You Can Use NSA Obama administration ObamaCare One-Minute Liberty Tip peace Persuasion PowerPoint police politics President's Corner President Obama Rand Paul Republicans Ron Paul taxes They Said It war on drugs World's Smallest Political Quiz